Páginas

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Neymar: "If I have to leave now, I'll go "



Neymar is still intent on playing in Europe, and he said as much in an interview with 'Cadena COPE': "Yes, it's been a dream of mine and still is... I don't know if it's close to happening or not.If I have to leave now, I'll go."
However, Neymar has not yet decided between Real Madrid and Barcelona: "I don't have a preference. They are both great clubs which are respected by everyone, and each one has its own history and great players… In recent years, Barcelona has been scaring everybody with its football. It's one of the best teams in the world," he said.
He keeps in touch with lots of Brazilians in the Spanish league: "In Spain, there's Dani Alves, Adriano, Leo Baptistao, who's at Rayo and who I played with when I was little. He's a great friend of mine and I'm very happy that he's been successful… In the national team I also met Filipe Luis; Jonas and Diego Alves...I have lots of friends there."
Alves is his main motivation to sign for Barça: "He's really encouraging me to go there with him… (laughs). He tells me about La Liga, about the experience. He's always been a good friend of mine."
In Spain he would have the opportunity to play alongside the two best players in the world. The Brazilian praises both Cristiano and Messi: "They are both great players, both stars, each with his own characteristics. You can't compare the two. They are both footballing legends, both idols. If you asked me which one I would want on my team, I would take either of them. But if I had to vote for the best player in the world, today I would go with Messi," he finished by saying.    
http://www.marca.com