Páginas

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Neymar levanta Santos companheiro Ganso: Não me abandone!


Neymar begs Santos teammate Ganso: Don't abandon me!

By Mark Doyle 

Neymar is desperately hoping that Ganso decides to remain atSantos, joking that he has been begging his teammate not to "abandon" him.

The pair are currently preparing for Brazil's assault on the 2012 Olympic Games but that has not quelled speculation surrounding their respective futures at club level.

While Neymar reiterated that there is no chance of him leaving the Vila Belmiro before the next World Cup, he admitted that he has no idea if Ganso will depart in the interim.

"I have had to repeat for three years that I will stay at Santos," the 20-year-old forward is quoted as saying by Lancenet. "Everyone knows that I will stay at Santos until 2014.

"I may or may not sign a new deal [after that]; I will only know that when the time comes.

"But [Ganso] has not told me yet if he is going to leave. If I had to talk not about the friend, but the player, I would say that everyone wants to have someone like him on the team.

"I do not know much about what is happening. I ask him not to abandon me! I hope he will not go far away from me."

Neymar is widely expected to join Barcelona when his current deal with Santos expires in two years' time, while Ganso has been heavily linked with both Porto and AC Milan.