Páginas

Friday, March 8, 2013

Neymar eager to move to Europe

 

  • Neymar eager to move to Europe

Brazilian international and Santos superstar, Neymar has once again gone on to suggest that he would be more than happy to move to Europe to continue playing football at some point in the future.

However, the player has also suggested that he is in no hurry of making the move go through, since he is currently committed to playing for Santos.

Neymar is signed with the Brazilian club up until 2014, but the team is looking to get the player to stick around for even longer.

They could be doing so, in order to make the player’s transfer away from the club to cost interested parties a whole lot more in transfer fees, or they could just really want to keep him around for as long as they possibly can,,

However, the young forward who has been linked with just about every major team out there, is reported to have admitted that he dreams of playing in Europe and that he hopes to someday make that dream come true.

"I have the dream of one day playing in Europe. Each player has his own time.Some go there when they're young, some wait a little more.

"My time is not here yet. When I realise that the right moment has arrived, I'll go to Europe.

"I don't have a preference for any specific club. I like them all. I have idols in all of those teams. Picking one [between Real Madrid and Barcelona ], I don't have to. They are both great clubs. Bayern are a great club as well."

Neymar was then asked about his feelings towards the upcoming World Cup, which is set to take place in Brazil . In response to those questions, the forward admitted that he wasn’t feeling the pressure just yet, but he really wanted to go on and win the competition.

"I don't feel pressured. The World Cup is almost here and I dream about winning it. I don't think there's too much pressure. I just want to be in it and play well," he continued.

Nonetheless, it is now going to be very interesting to see what teams follow up on Neymar’s comments as they look to bring him to Europe.

http://blogs.bettor.com