Páginas

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Neymar hints at move to Europe this summer


 

Neymar in action for Brazil against England
Neymar has spoken of his frustration regarding the constant speculation over his future - but says he is open to a move to Europe this summer.
Almost every top club in Europe wants the Santos star and Bayern Munich are the latest to be linked with the Brazil international.
Pep Guardiola will take charge of the German giants in the summer and it is suggested that he is planning a staggering £80m bid for Neymar.
Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea and Barcelona are all said to be eyeing the 21-year-old as well but the speculation over his future has irritated him.
"It's the talk of those who don't know my life," Neymar told Sport. "I have already said: if I feel the time is right or best, then why not? It's something for me, it's personal. No one else is part of this."
Dani Alves has told Neymar to join Barcelona and he added: "What if I say that Lionel Messi is coming to Santos? He's a great friend and I appreciate what Daniel says but I'm happy here at Santos."
 http://www.talksport.co.uk/